Churchyard Working Party
The Churchyard Working Party consists of volunteers who meet once a month, to maintain the Churchyard and grounds around the Church.
We meet at 10.00 and stop work around 11.00 for coffee, cake or biscuits (all provided) and a chat! Most people work on till 12.00 - 13.00, but you can do as much or as little as you like - every bit helps. Bring your own tools.
Working Party dates for 2023 - to be provided in due course
Each month the activities may include:
- Mowing of the paths through the wildflower area.
- Tidying up after the daffodils have flowered and died away.
- Maintenance of the mini-meadows on the graves that have been selected for that purpose
- Cutting back of shrubs when the time is right
- Planting bulbs in the autumn
- Strimming of the wildflower area twice a year